1. Personalized Learning
Using a small class teaching approach (between 1:6 to 1:8), together with individual pre-course assessment and student development report, we can level up student’s learning efficiency.
2. Systematic STEAM Curriculum
Modified from German and American STEAM curriculums, the course structure is specially designed for Hong Kong and Asian students. We provide a multi-year curriculum that allows students to widen and deepen their interests and horizon in different STEAM subjects.
3. All-rounded Development
The curriculums focus on enhancing student’s important skills including communication, creativity, problem-solving, collaboration, information technology, critical thinking, initiative, adaptability, and self-management skills.
4. Assessment Report and Certificate
All-rounded assessment report for different important skills and Certificate will be provided after students finish the course.
5. Quality Guarantee
We are Google CS First official partner and SOLO Microsoft official partner* in Hong Kong. We provide high standard training to different schools, universities, and organizations.
Ages 8-14 or 14+
10 Hours; 2 Hours @ 5 Classes
|| Medium of Instruction
English or Cantonese
|| Mode of Study
Face-to-Face or Partly Online
|| Level: Intermediate (For Ages 8-14) or Advanced (For Ages 14+)
UFO is the Mixed Reality Partner of Microsoft HoloLens, students can design and create the unique digital 2D/3D artworks/games using different software. The students can display their products online and own their artworks using 3D printers.
|| Course Objectives
1. Understand the basics of VR/AR design
2. Understand the basic engineering principles of VR/AR technologies
3. Nurture student’s creativity and aesthetic standards
4. Recognize the development of Future jobs and Technologies
5. Cultivate student’s communication and collaboration skills
|| Course Contents
1. Training the use and application of Virtual Reality/ Augmented Reality
2. Design and create unique artworks using different 2D/3D modeling software (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Tinkercad, depends on student’s level)
3. Experience Mixed Reality by Microsoft HoloLen
* Course content may be adjusted according to different student’s level
|| What to bring:
1. A creative mindset!
2. A laptop (Mac or Windows) with charger
|| NEED HELP?
Please let us know and we will provide professional development for your children.