15 Hours; 1.5 Hours @ 10 Classes
Medium of Instruction
English or Cantonese
Mode of Study
Face-to-Face or Online
Students will learn how to design and build mobile apps by MIT App Inventor (Swift, Xcode, depends on the student’s level). Our course will enhance student’s design thinking skills, creativity, and innovation. Students will understand how to create apps with social impact using different approaches.
Learn the Mobile Apps design concepts
Learn different types of Apps design software including MIT App Inventor, Swift, Xcode, depends on the student’s level
Learn the basic graphic design skills and software
Understand different coding concepts using in mobile application
Cultivate student’s creativity and information technology skills
Enhance student’s problem-solving skills
Design mobile apps using different apps software
Learn how to use graphic design software to create a mobile apps interface
Understand how to use coding to create a mobile application
Develop a group project in Mobile Apps.
* Course content may be adjusted according to different student’s level
1. Shop 109, The Arcade, 100 Cyberport Rd., Cyberport, HK
2. The Wave, 4 Hing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, HK
3. The Wave, Level 25, Ginza Plaza 2A-2H, Sai Yeung Choi St S, Mong KokWave, MK ,HK
4. Other locations based on request (for private class)
5. Online class
Please give us a call at +852 3899 7725 / WhatsApp us at +852 6992 1355 / Click Course Enquiry further information.